[Certified] Nekteck Thunderbolt 3 to Dual 4K HDMI Adapter Converter for Mac and Windows Systems – Support Up to Two UHD 4K 60Hz Displays
- TWO HDMI DISPLAYS FROM A SINGLE THUNDERBOLT 3™ PORT: The Nekteck Thunderbolt 3 To Dual HDMI Adapter enables you to work more efficiently with two displays attached to your Mac or Windows computer at resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, while only using a single Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your computer. But you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolutions, like full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) or 1920 x 1200 monitors.
- COMPATIBILITY: It is compatible with 2017 iMac, 2016/2017 MacBook Pro, Dell XPS 13 9330 / XPS 15 9550, Precision 5510 / 7710, 2017 HP Spectre X360, Lenovo ThinkPad P50 / P70 , and computers with Thunderbolt™ 3. Note: Not all Windows Thunderbolt™ 3 systems support dual video output.
- EASY OPERATION: Just plug and play! Nekteck adapter draws power from Thunderbolt 3 port so there’s no need to connect an external power supply. Plus, with native macOS and Windows support, there’s no need to install separate driver software.
- THUNDERBOLT™ CERTIFIED: It’s Thunderbolt™Certified for Mac and Windows 10, 8 and MacOS 10.12
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: This adapter has a compact and lightweight design which makes it very easy to carry and saves more space.
– Thunderbolt™ 3 port is required for operation. Adapter will not function if attached to a non-Thunderbolt 3 capable USB-C port.
– Some computers may only support a single video output over Thunderbolt™ 3 port. Please check with your computer video specification.
– Your PC may need updates for the Thunderbolt™ ports to function properly. Check your computer manufacturer for up-to-date system BIOS, Thunderbolt 3 drivers, and graphics (GPU) drivers.
The Nekteck Thunderbolt 3 To Dual HDMI Adapter enables you to work more efficiently! Connect up to two HDMI displays from a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer at resolutionss up 4K@60Hz! At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you’ll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or television. The 4K resolution gives you additional screen space to simplify your approach to detailed work such as editing video and viewing large spreadsheets. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
The Nekteck HDMI Adapter is easy to operate – just plug and play and there’s no need to connect an external power supply! It’s very convenient to carry it with you as it has a compact and lightweight design.
COMPATIBILITY – 2017 iMac
– 2016/2017 MacBook Pro
– Dell XPS 13 9330 / XPS 15 9550, Precision 5510 / 7710, 2017
– HP Spectre X360
– Lenovo ThinkPad P50 / P70
– Computers with Thunderbolt 3
Max Resolutions: 2x 3840×2160@60Hz
OS Compatibility: Windows 10, 8 and MacOS 10.12
Adapter Dimensions: 2.16 x 3.74 x 0.62 in.
Cable Dimension: 0.88 ft.
1 x Nekteck Thunderbolt™ 3 To Dual HDMI Adapter
Make sure the HDMI port on your monitor is 4K60Hz capable (some monitors have multiple ports, not all ports are capable of 4k@60Hz
Here are some FAQ’s to help you better understand how this USB C To HDMI Adapter works.
- It does not work at all when plugged in my device.
make sure the type-C port on your device support Thunderbolt 3.
- Your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 ports might not function properly until you update one or more of the following on your computer:
- Thunderbolt firmware
- Thunderbolt 3 controller drivers
- Thunderbolt 3 software
Q: Does the adapter support audio signal over a HDMI connection?
A: Yes. The adapter does support audio signal with HDMI cable to a display that has audio output capability. (make sure to switch it on in your operating system)
Q: When I set my 4K display to a 60Hz, It’s not stable. What can I do?
A: There are multiple things that could cause this behavior, most of which pertain to HDMI 2.0 requiring twice the bandwidth of HDMI 1.4, nearly 20Gbps.
- Please make sure your HDMI cables which is HDMI2.0.
- Confirm your displays have newest firmware.
- Updating the graphics driver can often improve performance/stability at higher resolutions and refresh rates
Q: Can I add multiple adapters for multiple displays?
A: Thunderbolt 3 MacBook Pro systems with AMD graphics support up to 4 external displays. MacBook Pros with Intel graphics support a maximum of 2 external displays. Some of the device also support only 1 display.