Fast Charge Wireless Charger, Nekteck Wireless Charging Stand Pad for Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus/ S7/ S7 Edge/ S6 Edge Plus Note 5 and All Qi-Enabled Devices (Adaptive Fast Charger NOT Included)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: QC 2.0/3.0 Adaptive Fast Charger is required for the fast charge wireless charging feature, please use the Samsung original or Nekteck 18W QC 2.0 (B010WKRYHE) adapter as its power source for optimal performance.
- Compatibility: The wireless Fast Charge feature is ONLY compatible with Galaxy S8, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Standard wireless charging supports all Qi-enabled devices
- Easy to use, Just put your Qi-enable device on the pad and comes with a Blue light indicator to show charging start.
- It’s normal for the pad and phone get slightly warm during inductive charging, and they may get even warmer, if you use your phone during charging, for example using GPS or playing games, music etc. PROTECTIVE CASES is recommended to be REMOVED during charging
- What You Get: Nekteck Fast Charge Wireless Charger Stand, Micro USB Charging Cable, User Manual, 18-month hassle-free warranty lifetime customer support.
Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad
The new wireless fast charging technology allows you to charge your Galaxy Note5 or Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S6 edge+ device up to 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging pads, reducing total charging time from 0-100% by up to 50 minutes
Fast Charge Model(10W Output Max) ONLY for your Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+, Standard Charge Model(Output 5W Max) for your standard QI enabled device like S6,S6 Edge, Nokia Lumia 950xl /950 and more
Compatible Model list:
- Samsung Galaxy S7,S6, S7/S6 Edge / Edge+ / Note 5
- Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2nd gen)
- LG G3 / Optimus G PRO
- HTC Droid DNA / 8X
- Motorola Droid Maxx / Droid Mini
- Nokia Lumia 920 / 928 / 1020
- The fast charging feature is ONLY compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus / S7/ S7 Edge/ S6 Edge+, Note 5.
- Protective cases that exceeds 5mm/0.2in in thickness may affect wireless charging performance
- QC 2.0/3.0 Charger is required for fast charge wireless charging feature.
- Metal plate will prevent wireless charging ability.
Plese note: Fast wireless charger is still slower than Quick charge wall charger due to wireless effeciency.
Here are some FAQ’s to help you better understand how this wireless charger works.
Why does the wireless charger not FAST charge my phone?
- QC 2.0 Adaptive Fast Charger is required for the fast charge wireless charging feature, please use the Samsung original Quick Charger or Nekteck 18W QC 2.0 (B010WKRYHE) adapter as its power source for optimal performance
- Fast Charge feature is ONLY compatible with Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Note5 and Galaxy S6 edge+
The charger does not charge my cell phone at all, what can I do?
- Check if the cellphone is compatible with qi-charging technology.
- Check if there is any metal material in between the case and phone, the inductive charging will not work through metal.
- Protective cases is recommended to be removed during charging.
- Do not place the wireless charger upside down.
My phone gets hot during charging, it that normal?
It's very normal for the pad and phone get slightly warm during inductive charging, and they may get even warmer, if you use your phone during charging