Nekteck Multifunction Car Jump Starter Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger 600A Peak with 12000mAh – Emergency Auto Jump Starter for Sedan Van SUV Boat Smartphone USB Device and More
- Compact powerhouse that fits in your back pocket will jump start your car Also charges smartphones tablets speakers and more
- 600 amps of power jump starts your five liter gas or three liter diesel vehicle engine up to twelve times and to get you back on the road fast
- Twelev thousand mAh high battery capacity for cellphone and tablet include Micro USB Cable for any USB supported devices
- Built in Super bright LED flashlight in case you are stranded at night Press the on and off button for over three seconds to turn on the flashlight Check the battery level if there is no battery recharge the unit first
- Safety protection for overcharge overvoltage overcurrent and short circuit
it’s recommended to use the car charger since it provide much faster charging rate (12w)
Try to leave it plugged in for more than 12 hours due to high capacity if you charge the battery by USB (Use at least 2A charger). If you want to charge the battery faster, try car charger.
Press the on/off button for over 3 seconds to turn on the flashlight.
Check the battery level if the flashlight does not work, if there is no battery, recharge the unit first.
Batter Type: Li-Polymer
Input: DC 12V 1A
Car jump Output: 12V
Peak Current ：600A
Applicable temperature range: 0℃~85℃
• Charge battery at least once every 3 months to avoid shortening its lifespan.
•Don’t jump start any engine that exceed the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause serous damages to the unit
•Your jump starter will perform best when its battery is fully charged
•Don’t connect the positive and negative polarity together when it’s power on
•Don’t crank the engine for more than 4 seconds. Allow the jumpstarter to cool down for at least 30 seconds after each jump-start
1 x 12000mAh Nekteck Car Jump Starter
1 x Car Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Jumper Cable with Battery Clamps
1 x User Manual
1 x Portable Carrying bag
• Upon receiving new Jump starter, it’s recommended to fully charge the battery first before using it.
• It seems that the battery will not take a charge, what can I do?
- it's recommended to use the car charger since it provide much faster charging rate (12w)
- Try to leave it plugged in for more than 12 hours due to high capacity if you charge the battery by USB (Use at least 2A charger). If you want to charge the battery faster, try car charger.
• Flashlight does not work.
- Press the on/off button for over 3 seconds to turn on the flashlight.
- Check the battery level, if there is no battery, recharge the unit first.