Nekteck USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K UHD(Ultra High Definition) Adapter up to 3840×2160 External Multi-Monitor Graphics Adapter
- ULTRA HD MULTI-TASKING: Enable 4K video output from your computer system to a HDMI-enable monitor. The Nekteck USB A 3.0 To HDMI 4K Adapter allows your system to output 4K video even if your system doesn’t have native support for 4K video output.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBLE: While the USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter is designed for USB 3.0, it’s backward compatible with USB 2.0. If connected through USB 2.0, the performance may not be satisfied on resolutions above 1080p due to the limitation of USB 2.0 bus bandwidth.
- DISPLAY LINK 4K PLUG AND DISPLAY CERTIFIED: It is built with DisplayLink’s latest high performance DL-5500 chipset. It automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won’t have to.
- OS COMPATIBILITY: The Nekteck HDMI 4k Adapter is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP and MAC OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8 (audio and video) 10.7/10.6/10.5 (video only); Currently NOT COMPATIBLE with MAC OS 10.12 Sierra (update your display driver if your system is older than Win7 and can’t work find)
- EXCELLENT IMAGE QUALITY: It supports resolutions up to 3840×2160/30Hz (16:9 ratio), 3440×1440/50Hz (21:9 ratio), 2048×1536/60Hz (4:3 ratio), 2560×1600/60Hz (WQXGA) (16:10 ratio), 2560×1440/60Hz (16:9 ratio), 2560×1080/60Hz (21:9 ratio)
- Currently NOT COMPATIBLE with MAC OS 10.12 Sierra
- All Windows are available for USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K Adapter. If your system is older than Win7 and can’t work find with our Adapter. You should update your display driver. For additional information and drive on USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K Adapter, please check out our FAQ page.
Want to add 4K Ultra HD video to your computer system? Now, you can enjoy the picture quality of Ultra HD video, even if your system doesn’t natively support 4K video output with the Nekteck USB 3.0 To HDMI 4K Adapter! It lets you extend or mirror your primary display onto an Ultra HD monitor or television, giving you the additional screen space you need to simplify multi-tasking and maximize your productivity. DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certification ensures automatic driver installation, so you’ll be ready to enjoy your Ultra HD display in no time.
You will be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or television; the Nekteck HDMI 4K Adapter lets you harness the impressive bandwidth capability of a USB 3.0 connection to deliver the excellent quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
– Built with DisplayLink DL-5500 and Parade DP501 chipsets. Support both video and audio over DisplayPort
– USB 3.0 and 2.0 backward compatible
– Support Extended and Mirror modes
– Does not support HDCP
– Support resolutions up to 3840×2160/30Hz (16:9 ratio), 3440×1440/50Hz (21:9 ratio), 2048×1536/60Hz (4:3 ratio), 2560×1600/60Hz (WQXGA) (16:10 ratio), 2560×1440/60Hz (16:9 ratio), 2560×1080/60Hz (21:9 ratio)
– Support stereo audio channels
-Support up to six USB3.0 graphic adapters working simultaneously
– Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP
– MAC OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8 (audio and video) 10.7/10.6/10.5 (video only)
– Currently NOT COMPATIBLE with MAC OS 10.12 Sierra
1 x Nekteck USB 3.0 To DP 4K Adapter
1 x User Manual
Do Nekteck USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K UHD Adapter support all Windows system?
All Windows are available for USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K Adapter. If your system is older than Win7 and can’t work find with our Adapter. You should update your display driver with the web site below.
Can I connect the adapter in USB 2.0 port?
Actually, the adapter just suitable for USB 3.0 or latest USB. If connected through USB 2.0, the performance may not be satisfied on resolutions above 1080p due to the limitation of USB 2.0 bus bandwidth.
My 4K monitor/TV does not support HDMI. Can I use other Port converters with this adapter?
Nekteck USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K Adapter with the converter is complex, If they do work they will generally be limited to a lower maximum resolution and the refresh rate would be awful. If your monitor/TV is DisplayPort Port, The Nekteck 3.0 to DisplayPort adapter is the better choice.
Why I can’t select a resolution over 1920×1080 even though I have a 4K display connected. Why can’t I set the resolution higher?
Some models of 4K displays will only accept 4K input on a specific port, while other ports will be limited to lower resolutions. Please make sure the port of the monitor supports 4K.
Is this normal to take some seconds to connect the display?
Yes, the USB 3.0 output 4K HDMI need between 17-19 seconds to connect. It is a normal reaction time for the adapter connects to display.
My 4K display goes to a black screen when I set the resolution at 3840×2160. Why is this?
This is expected behavior if a passive HDMI to DP adapter or cable is in use.
Will 3440×1440/2560×1600/2560×1440 resolutions also refresh at 30Hz?
3440×1440 displays will refresh at 50Hz, while 2560×1600 and lower will refresh at 60Hz.
Does this adapter support Multi-Stream Transport (MST)?
The adapter does not support MST hubs nor daisy-chaining of HDMI monitors.