Nekteck 1500LM LED Solar Security Light Outdoor, 5500K Solar Motion Sensor Lights with 3 Adjustable Head, IP65 Waterproof Outdoor Flood Light with 3 Control Modes for Yard, Garage, Porch
- Solar Powered & Energy-efficient: With 64 LED lights and a high-efficiency solar panel, this solar security light can provide bright light with high 1500 lumens; this light will charge during the day and automatically light up at night when it detects movement, excellently illuminating your dark driveway or yard all night
- Sensitive Motion Sensor and Adjustable Design: Three LED heads and motion sensor can be independently adjusted to different detection angles as you need; the bright 64 LED security light provides maximum illumination when the ungraded motion sensor light detects motion up to 49 feet with a sensing angle of up to 180 degrees; this ultra-bright solar light will light up the dark and bring convenience and security to you
- Triple Operation Modes: Customize the time and sensitivity at AUTO mode; Always-ON mode keeps the light continuously on for more than 90 minutes no matter day or night; TEST mode is used to test the induction function, and the light will come on for 6 seconds each time
- Spectacular Outdoor Waterproof Performance: The IP65 high waterproof rating ensures the light hold up well to constant precipitation like rain and snow, no need to worried about rain, snow, frost, or heat; the outstanding lifespan of 50,000 hours can effectively reduce the frequency of replacing fixtures
- Easy to Install & Hassle-free Service: 15ft cable allows the solar light to be mounted on the wall; no wiring is needed for installation, making it simple to install in minutes and ideal for remote areas or places without power; 12-month warranty for our solar security lights guarantees your rights and interest; your satisfaction is our top priority, and any question please feel free to contact our friendly customer team
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where should the solar panel be mounted?
- Mount your solar panel in a position that will enable the most amount of light to be absorbed. In the Northern Hemisphere this is usually south facing.
Does the solar panel require the direct sun to charge?
- The solar panel can charge the internal batteries in direct and indirect light. For best results, try to optimize your solar panel’s sun exposure.
Will decorative or street lights have an effect on the motion sensors’ ability to operate?
- Yes, the sensor of the solar motion light is light-sensitive. For nighttime usage, ensure no other light activates the motion sensor.
How long do the lights stay on after activation?
- There are 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 120 seconds, and Test mode(6 seconds) for the light to stay on after motion activation under AUTO mode.