Nekteck 2.5-inch USB Type C 3.0 External HDD Hard Drive Disk Enclosure Case with USB C Interface for 9.5mm, 7mm HDD / SSD [ Optimized for SSD, Support UASP & SATA III] Tool-Free Design – Black
- USB Type-C Port: With the latest and most advanced USB C connector, which allows you transfer data and never have to worry about plugging in upside down.
- 2.5 inch HDD enclosure designed to connect a hard drive with host computer easily and expand storage space through high speed up to 5Gbps
- UASP support for even faster performance, requires UASP capable host system
- Blue LED light feature for operation status; Screwless and tool-free design; No driver needed
- What’s in the box: 1 x Nekteck Type C Hard Drive Enclosure(2.5 inches Only) , 1 x 50cm USB Type C to Type A 56k ohm resistor Cable, 1 x User Manual
The enclosure ONLY come with Type C to A 3.1 cable
Power and Speed Quality
Experience the power and speed of Nekteck Type C Hard Drive Enclosure that features the latest Type C port with data transfer speed up to 5Gbps. The reversible type C port helps you insert the connector correctly – simple and suitable. In addition, with a corresponding USB-C to USB adapter cable, the device is still backwards compatible with the widely used USB 3.0 and even USB 2.0 technology. It also supports USAP for even faster performance.
It has a sleek and compact design, ideal for travelling and carrying. Simple yet exquisite for its body texture which would fit your taste. It also has a built-in anti-static foam pad to protect your hard drive and a blue LED light indicator for operation status.
No Hassle Installation
Nekteck Hard Drive Enclosure is 100% screw-free and tool-free installation. Just plug and play!
Compatibility and Security
Compatible with almost all major operating systems like Windows, Mac OS and certified by CE and FCC.
1 x Nekteck Type C Hard Drive Enclosure
1 x 50cm USB Type C to Type A 56k ohm resistor Cable
1 x User Manual
Important: please read this...
Q: The Speed is not as fast as advertisied. (USB 3.0 , 5Gbps)
Make sure the cable you use is at lease USB 3.0 rated
Make sure the port you plug in is USB 3.0 capable. （most of old laptop have build-in USB 2.0 port)
Make sure that your hard drive is SATA III supported
If you use USB C to C cable, make sure it's USB 3.1 full feature cable.
Q: Does the enclosure work with my 2.5-inch hard drive or SSD?
A: Yes, it will work with all 2.5-inch SSD and hard drive.
Q: The enclosure cable is not working with my latest version of Macbook (USB-C port)
A: Yes, due to high cost of USB-C to C 10G cable, and the most of hard drive(including SSD) is still slower than 5G maximum transfer speed, so we only include USB A to C cable 3.1 Gen 1. However, you can feel free to use your own apple C to C cable
Q: Why the data connection is not stable and cuts out intermittently?
A: Please make sure to fully insert the hard drive in the enclosure.