Nekteck 20100mAh Power Bank with Quick Charge 3.0 Output, Power Pack Portable Phone Charger External Backup Battery for Samsung, iPhone, iPad and more [Qualcomm Certified]
- QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 3.0 TECHNOLOGY: Charge up to 80% of the battery with Nekteck 20100mAh Portable Charger for QC 3.0 compatible devices in just less than 35 minutes. QC 3.0 is also compatible with USB, QC 2.0 & 1.0 and can deliver twice the charging speed of QC 1.0.
- HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY: Recharge your phone, ipad, tablet and other gadgets multiple times with the massive 20100mAh capacity of Nekteck Portable Charger. This power bank can charge your iPhone 7 up to 8 times, Galaxy S6 up to 6 times and an iPad Air more than once.
- HIGH SPEED CHARGING: It can power 2 devices simultaneously up to 18W total maximum speed (Output 1: 5V/2.4A max, Output 2: For Qualcomm QC 3.0 compatible devices outputs can be 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A or 12V/1.5A max depending on different models). Less charging time yet more charging cycles.
- SMART ALUMINUM DESIGN: This portable battery charger has a stylish and sleek aluminum design. It’s contemporary, practical and easy to use, exquisite workmanship provides excellent performance. The smart LED indicates the remaining power of the battery.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: It is built with multiple protection system against overcharging, overheating, excessive current and/or short circuit.
The Nekteck 20100mAh Portable Charger is a high capacity back-up battery designed to recharge your mobile devices on-the-go. Through intelligent control technology and output adjustment, the current automatically matches the device being charged. The most interesting part is the Quick Charge 3.0 technology feature that allows your compatible devices to charge up to 80% in just less than 35 minutes. This power bank can power 2 devices simultaneously up to 18W total maximum speed.
This portable battery charger is sleek and stylish. It’s made with top quality aluminum shell with anodizing and oxidation processing. It is convenient and easy to use – which is ideal for camping and travelling. The bright smart LED charging indicators makes the Nekteck Power Bank even more convenient to use. You won’t need to worry about your device dying when you need it the most! Its compact size makes it perfect for travelling or as an emergency power source. It’s a great battery charger with enough power and suitable size. You will never go powerless again!
Battery Capacity: 20100mAh
Input: Micro USB 5V/2A
Output 1: Smart Fit Port, 5V/2.4A Max (Single)
Output 2: QC 3.0 Port, 18W Max ( For QC 3.0 compatible devices, outputs can be 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A or 12V/1.5A max, depending on different models)
Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches
Weight: 13.9 oz
1 x Nekteck 20100mAh Battery Pack
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual with 18-Month Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support
Here are some FAQ’s to help you better understand how this Quick charge 3.0 20100mAh battery pack works.
• Upon receiving new battery pack, it’s recommended to fully charge the battery first before using it.
• It takes very long time to recharge the battery, how to improve it?
- Please note the Quick charge 3.0 is built into one of output port, NOT input.
- It's expected to take longer to recharge than normal battery charger due to high capacity (20100mAh)
- The battery pack can draw up to 5V/2A, please make sure to use at lease 5V/2A charger to refill the battery pack. (takes about 10-12 hours to fully charge the battery)
• it's charging my device/phone slowly.
- Make sure your phone is compatible with Quick charge 3.0/2.0 technology first, if not, it will charge your phone at standard rate.
- Make sure to use orginal/high quality USB cable or MFI certified apple cable(for iPhone) to charge your device for optimal performance.
• The battery does not come with charger cable for my iPhone, how can I charge my iPhone with this?
- Please note the charger only come with Micro-USB cable, if you would like to charge your idevices with this battery pack, you can feel free to use your own Apple Lightning cable.
(for preserve the lifespan, it's recommended to fully charge the battery within every 3~4 months.)