Nekteck 21W Solar Charger with 2-Port USB Charger Build with High efficiency Solar Panel Cell for All USB Device
- High Efficiency: Constructed of the 21 watts High efficiency Sunpower panel, the power conversion rate increases up to 21%-24%, providing enough power to charger 2 devices at same time.
- Fast charging Technology: with build-in smart IC chip, each port intelligently identifies your device and seeks to maximize its charging speed (up to 2.0A max per port or 3.0 A max overall)
- Highly Portable: Ultra lightweight (18 oz) and ultra compact (6.3x 11.1x 1.06in folded or 26.3x 11.1in opened). Perfect charging pack to bring for quick charge anywhere there is Sun.
- Highly Durable: The canvas is created to withstand rugged durability for outdoor use. Exposure to damp conditions will not damage the exterior part of the solar charger.
- Package Content: Nekteck 21W Solar Charging Panel, 80cm Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 12 Month Worry-free Warranty
Using the power of three High efficiency solar panels, the Nekteck 21W Solar Charger is your new best friend when you’re far from home. Travel with ease using the charger’s bungee loops which attach to your backpack. Unfold the device and expose the 21 watt Sunpower solar panel, each section putting out approximately 800~1000mA under strong sunlight. Dual USB charging ports allow up to two devices to recharge at once at a maximum output current of 3 Amps total. No matter where you go, the Nekteck Triple Panel Solar Charger will be ready for you.
Fast Charging Technology :
SmartIC Techonology is the latest charging solution it has its own microchip that detects the device plugged into through USB PIN signals, which gives output at full power and full charging speed. Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only charge Apple OR Android devices at full speed. But with SmartICTM technology, each port intelligently identifies your device and seeks to maximize its charging speed up to 2.0 amp per port or 3 amps overall.
Dual USB Ports
Dual USB ports with maximum 3.0A total output and capability of charging two devices simultaneously. Keep your devices fully charged on the go in no time.
The canvas is created to withstand rugged durability for outdoor use. with Ultra lightweight (18 oz) and ultra compact (6.3x 11.1x 1.06in folded or 26.3x 11.1in opened) design, it easily fits in your backpack.
Compatible with all iphones, tablets, GPS, Camera and other USB-supported devices.
Power input: 21W High-efficiency Panel
Power output: 5V Standard USB port x 2
Output current: up to 3A (two USB port used simultaneously) up to 2A (one USB port used)
Here are some FAQ’s to help you better understand how this solar panel works.
Q: Does it store power/ hold a change?
A: No, it will NOT, it can only be used as a USB power supply (when there is sunlight).
Q: It charge my phone too slow, what can I do?
A: 1. Make sure to point the solar panel directly to the sunlight for optimal performance.
2. Under the perfect sunlight condition, it will charge your phone up to 2A per port, however, due to inconsistency of the sunlight, we strongly recommend to use a battery bank to store power first instead of charging your phone directly.
Q: Why it's rated 21W but only produce 15W(5V/3A) total output?
A: 20W is the solar panel rating based on the Sunpower specs(check link below), Panels of the solar variety are rated according to STC, or Standard Testing Conditions. This is done in a lab(under perfect world condition), not even out when the the sun hike.