Nekteck NK-S1 Bluetooth Speakers 2.1 Channel Wireless Portable Speaker with Mic, Stereo 20W Premium Audio from 10W Drivers, 10W Subwoofer and Dual Passive Radiators, 2 Mode Equalizer – Black
- GREAT SOUND PERFORMANCE: The Nekteck Bluetooth Speaker delivers a powerful sound with 20 watts of power. It is built with amazing 2.1 channel system delivered by 10W drivers, 10W subwoofer and 2 passive bass radiator for a true home theatre sound in a compact, easy to use package.
- LATEST BLUETOOTH VERSION: This speaker is compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 and supports A2DP, HSP, HFP, AVRCP profiles agreement. It has a great connection range up to 10m or 33ft in distance. It also supports AUX external audio input so you can play music via wired connection.
- 6th GENERATION CVC TECHNOLOGY: The latest 6th generation CVC technology comes with high efficiency noise reduction and echo cancellation feature. It offers high quality sound experience.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPEAKER: Be thrilled with the Nekteck Bluetooth Speaker that offers 2 modes of music just right for you. Have a clear, cinematic sound while in a room or pump up the bass and audio output for any outdoor activities.
- LONG PLAYTIME: Enjoy 8 hours of playback time with 7.4V, 2000mAh battery built in the speaker, which allow you play up to 160 songs at mid-level volume on a single charge. (Playtime varies by volume level and audio content).
Let your music, movie or game audio shine with Nekteck Bluetooth Speaker! Be amazed by the high-fidelity sound no matter the setting or occasion is. Forget about annoying cables and plugs. Simply pair Bluetooth speaker with any Bluetooth-enabled audio source to stream your music wirelessly. For those who love to have fun and host a party, this is perfect for you! Pump up the bass and audio output and let the party begin!
This bluetooth speaker has the latest 6th generation CVC technology, which offers high quality sound experience. It comes with high efficiency noise reduction and echo cancellation feature. It’s built-in with high capacity 2000mAh rechargeable battery supporting 10 hours of playback and a long wireless range of 33 ft (10m) in distance. Plus, make a call, answer and end calls with the just the touch of a button. What else can you ask for? You just found your perfect mate and a great music buddy!
Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.1; supports HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
Connection Range: Up to 10m
Battery: 7.4V/2000mAh, 18650
USB Charging: DC 5V, 1A
DC-In Charging: DC 13.5V/1.7A
Charging Time: 3 hours via DC-in/ 8 hours via USB
Playing Time: 8 hours
Standby Time: 300 hours
Dimension: 187 x 68 x 77mm
1 x Nekteck Bluetooth Speaker
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x AUX 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x User Manual
Note: It's strongly recommended to read the user manual before using the product so that you can get the most out of it.
Q: The speaker is on, but it is not connecting to my device?
A: In order for both devices to connect, you will need to bring both devices to pairing mode. Simply turn on the speaker is not going to make them connect. Please follow the instruction in the “pairing” section.
Q: I have established connection with my smartphone, but I am not hearing any sound?
A: Please make sure that you turn up the volume of both devices. Some smartphone requires you to setup the speaker as an audio output device before sound is transmitted. Please see the instruction of your smartphone for details. If you are using a music player or other device, please make sure it supports A2DP stereo music profile.
Q: Why the connection is not stable and cuts out intermittently?
A: Please make sure there are no objects between the headset and your device; please make sure there is no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
Q:Why the Speaker is not lound enough ?
A:When you connect with bluetooth ,you can turn up both volume in your devices and the speaker to turn up the volume .
Q: What is the range of this speaker?
A: Wireless Bluetooth speaker have maximum range of 33 feet(10m). However, the actual range will depend on usage and environment. Connection is usually good with 15-25 feet with no major obstacles between devices.
Q:Why I can’t control the pause or turn up the volume via using 3.5mm AUX audio in connection ?
A:When you are using 3.5mm AUX audio in connection ,you can’t pause,change volume or skips tracks with the bottons on the speaker,This feature needs Bluetooth devices paired with the speaker to support AVRCP .