Nekteck Solar Powered Garden Spotlight – Outdoor Spot Light for Walkways, Landscaping, Security, Etc. – Ground or Wall Mount Options (2 Pack, Warm White – 2300K)
- Upgraded 4th Generation solar outdoor spotlights with 200 Lumen output enhanced LED, Waterproof and Heatproof features to ensure it can withstand all kinds of weather all round the year.
- 2 in 1 Installation – Stick into the ground./Use included screws to mount on the wall
- Fully Adjustable Light & Solar Panel – Adjust the light angle to illuminate the perfect spot and adjust the solar panel angle for optimum sun exposure.
- Long Working Time – Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (2200mAh). Light up 6 -10 hours after fully charged.
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn operation with manual on/off
- Please make sure to turn the switch in the back of solar panel to “on” status.
- The working hours for this product could be shortened during winter because solar products are very weather sensitive.
Light up your favorite tree or turret with the Nekteck Solar Spot Light. four built-in super bright LED lights is surrounded by reflective housing for a strong beam of brightness to light any prizewinning outdoor feature. On one day’s charge, the light will stay bright for up to 8-10 hours, and automatically runs from dusk till dawn – although there’s a manual on/off button for evenings when you don’t feel like putting on airs for the neighbors.
- Bigger solar panels to absorb more sunshine
- 200 Lumen output LED to shine brighter light
- 2 in 1 installation – Stick into the ground./Use included screws to mount on the wall
- 180°angle Adjustable (90 degree for the solar panel, 90 degree for the light head)
- 2 modes – high light mode & dim light mode
- Waterproof level: IP64
- Charging time:4-5 hours
- Working time: about 6 – 10 hours
- Battery: 18500 lithium battery 3.7V 2200mAh
- Dimensions:29*9.5*34 cm
- Power Source: Solar-Powered
- LED: 10mm 0.5W color temperature: 2300-2500K
2 * Nekteck Solar Spot Light (Warm White)
2 * Spike
1 * Manual
6 * Screws
Here are some FAQ’s to help you better understand how this solar light works.
• Before installing the solar spotlight, it’s recommended to test it under a dark place so you can understand how it function and which mode you want to choose. Make sure to press the on/off button on the back of the lights.
• The light it not working/not bright under dark place, is that defective?
Leaving the solar panel under direct sunlight to charge the light first for at least 8 hours and test it again.
• The spotlight is not turning on automatically at night.
Check if there is any other light close to the Solar Spotlight, since there is a sensor built into the panel, when there is light too close to Solar Spotlight, it won't turn on.
• Please note that as a solar powered product, the working time is weather sensitive. Especially during the winter, the solar performance could be affected.