Nekteck USB-IF Certified USB Type C Wall Charger with Power delivery PD 45W Built-in 6ft USB-C Cable
- USB IF POWER BRICK CERTIFIED(TID: 1021000): 45W Power Delivery USB Type C™ Wall Charger passed rigorous test by USB compliance standard. No more worries about damaging your device, it’s fast and safe to provides you the best possible performance.
- The premium attached extra long 6ft Type-C Integrated cable features a next-generation Type-C connector with a new design that is fully reversible. This allows you to plug in without fail, regardless of how you are holding and inserting the cable.
- SMART TECHNOLOGY: This Charger will intelligently identify your devices automatically and provide the fastest and most efficient output current (5V/3A, 9V/3A,15V/3A, 20V/2.25A).
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a USB Type-C connector, such as Apple MacBook 12-inch/ Pro 2016 version, HTC 10, Nokia N1, LG G5/G6, Asus Zen AiO, ASUS Zenpad S 8.0, Google ChromeBook Pixel, PixelBook, Nexus 5X/6P, Pixel/ Pixel XL, Galaxy Tabpro S, S8, S8 Plus, Nintendo Switch
- Certified by USB-IF, UL Listed, RoHS, CE & FCC certificated, using the Highest Quality Components, build-in Safeguards Protected Against Over-Charging, Over-Currents, and Over-Heating.
Input: 100V-240V/AC, 50/60Hz
Output: Type-C PD 45W Max
USB-C PD Port :5V/3A,9V/3A,15V/3A,20V/2.25A
USB-C™ with Power Delivery
With power delivery technology to save your time and charge your devices quickly. It Can charge your New MacBook Pro 13-inch up to 45W or Nintendo Switch at full speed with the fastest and most efficient available current
USB-IF,UL/CE/FCC/RoHS certified with 6 circuit design protection( Automatic Recovery, Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Safe Charging, Radidation Protection )
Popular USB-C devices Compatibility list:
*New MacBook Pro 12-inch 13.3inch 15-inch with Type-C Port 2016/2017
* DELL XPS 12, Dell XPS 13 9350 / Dell XPS 15 9550, Razer Blade Stealth
* Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2017, ThinkPad X270
* Google Pixelbook/Chromebook Pixel
*Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Tab S3, ASUS ZenPad 3S 10, New Nokia N1 Tablet
*Samsung S8,S8 Plus, OnePlus 2,3,4, LG G5, G6, V20
*Google Pixel /Pixel 2/Pixcel XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Sony XZ, Xiaomi Note 2/Mix/5C
* Huawei P9/Honor 8/Honor V9/Mate 9/Mate 10
Lenovo Zuk Z1, Nubia Z9 and more.
1 x USB C 45W PD Wall Charger with Captive 6ft Cable
Q: Why it’s not showing “fast/quick charging” on my smartphone, Like Samsung, Essential Phone?
A: 1. Due to the different protocol, some devices use QC protocol like Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G5 may NOT show "fast charging"
- Essential phone not only supports 9V rail, but also support 12V charging rail too(they advertise 9V3A only), so when the phone is charging at 12V rail, the charging current decrease (but overall charging voltage does NOT change, still 27W Max). the Essential phone maybe only monitors the current for charging speed showing “charging rapidly or slowly”, that’s why you will receive the “charging slowly” message sometimes, but the actual charging speed is faster, or at least, NOT slower.
- the charging speed will decrease when mostsmartphones get more charged, it will reduce from high Voltage to 5V when the phone is above certain battery percentage for safety and thermal
Q: The Charger only charge my device at 5V
A : 1. It may take 10~20 seconds for the device and charge to negotiate before increase the charging voltage.
- for some smartphones like iPhone X, 8, the charging voltage will decrease to 5V when the percentage/ thermal reach certain level.
Q: The charger does not charge full speed as advertised, why is that?
A : 1. Check the maximum power your device can draw first, your device may have the limitation for the maximum power input.
- If you use USB-C Hub with PD, it's very likely the Hubs will consume a portion of power so the actual charging watts will be reduced on your end device.
- Only use the certified cable for optimal performance, if the charger itself is above 60W, make sure to use USB-C cable with 5A/100W capability.
Q: Can I use the charger that output more power through USB-C than the maximum of the phone can draw?
A: Yes, that's actually the beauty of the USB-C Power Delivery technology.