Nekteck USB Type C OTG Micro SD Card Reader with Additional Standard USB Port Connector
- DUAL USB 3.0 TYPE C READER: The Nekteck USB Type C Card Reader has a unique design with Type C reversible connector. It supports both standard USB Type A and Type C port. It’s a great way to have an extra storage for your latest smart devices like tablets, computers and smartphones. You can access your data to New MacBook or PC with the Type C port or Micro SD on traditional Type A devices. How cool is that?
- COMPATIBILITY: It is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0 and Window Vista/7/8/8.1/MAC/Android System.
- USB ON-THE-GO TECHNOLOGY: On-The-Go OTG function allows you to connect to your mobile/tablet devices with Type C that supports USB OTG protocol (USB On-The-GO).
- PORTABLE DESIGN: It has a hidden Micro SD Card Reader slot with logout switch which is really easy to use. It also has a plastic dust cover to protect the item from dirt and a keychain whole which makes it really handy anytime. Cool!
- COMPACT AND EASY TO CARRY: The Nekteck SD Card Reader is compact and really easy to carry. It fits in your wallet, pocket, purse and camera bag which is really great for personal or professional use. No driver need – just plug and play!
USB-A and USB-C could not work simultaneously.
The Nekteck USB Type C Card Reader is a great portable device you can use to have an extra storage for your latest smart devices! The USB Type C connector supports reversible plug orientation which prevents error/damage and is capable to connect to any Type C port devices such as MAC and PC. With this awesome card reader, you can now transfer data between memory cards and computers, notebooks, smartphones and tablets with OTG function for up to 5 Gbps in speed for USB 3.0. It’s easy to use and with its compact design you can fit this card reader into your wallet, pocket and camera bag or just clip it in your keychain!
1 x Nekteck USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader
1 x User Manual
Q: Why the speed is low when I use the card reader to transfer the data?
A: Please confirm the speed support of your micro SD card and the USB A or C port of your device. Although our card reader support speed up to 5Gbps but the speed of data transfer is depend on your micro SD card and the USB port of your device.
Q: Why it’s not “charging” my smartphone or any Type C device?
A: The Type C OTG Micro SD Card Reader only for data transfer, which is designed to to have an extra storage for your latest smart devices like tablets, computers and smartphones.You can access your data to New MacBook or PC with the Type C port or Micro SD on traditional Type A devices.
Q: Can I connect the Card Reader with USB A Or USB C Charge?
A: NO! Please do not put your card reader to connect with any charge otherwise it would over heat. The card reader only for the data transfer.