[UL Listed & USB-IF Certified] USB C Charger, Nekteck 4-port 72W USB Wall Charger with Type-C 60W Power Delivery PD Charger Station for 2017 MacBook Pro, Pixel 2/ Pixel/ Pixel XL Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus More, Black
- 【USB Type-C Power Delivery】60W PD Charger Widely compatible with all USB C devices. Support MacBook Pro, Nexus 5X/6P, Nintendo Switch, Pixel 2 XL , Lumia 950/950XL, Chromebook Pixeland other USB C devices.
- 【3 Smart Charging USB-A Ports】Charges up to 3 devices at once and one power port up to 5V/2.4A max. Compatible with most smartphones such as Apple iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S, iPad ProMiniAir, Samsung Galaxy S7S7 Edge, Kindle, etc
- 【Ultra Convenient 】Supplies more ports for charging smartphones, tablets, and notebooks, truly one for all. Worldwide voltage compatibility (100-240V/ac) ideal for international travel
- 【Safety Guarantee】 UL, CE, FCC certificated, using the Highest Quality Components, build-in Safeguards Protected Against Over-Charging, Over-Currents, and Over-Heating
- 【What We Offer】1 x USB C PD Charging Stand Station, 1 x USB-IF Certified Type-C Cable 3ft (up to 100W Capable) ; 12-month warranty quality guarantee
• Essential Phone will pick 12V rail and shows “charging slowly” incorrectly, but, the actual charging speed will NOT be slower”.
• This item is PURELY a charger. It’s not a Hub, and it won’t transfer data from USB-C to A.
Input: 100V-240V/AC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A Max
Output: Type-C PD 60W + USB-A 5V/2.4A(Smart)
USB-C PD: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V–3A
USB-A: Total 5V/2.4A Max
USB1/2/3 Type-A port with intelligent IC charge up to 3 devices simultaneously at their fastest possible charging speed
What is USB-C
USB-C is the new future-proof connection standard delivering faster speeds, more efficient power delivery, low-profile fully reversible and user-friendly design with its 24 pin terminal.
UL/CE/FCC/USB-IF certified with 6 circuit design protection( Automatic Recovery, Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Safe Charging, Radiation Protection )
Compatible with Type-C Devices:
*MacBook 12inch（2015/2016, MacBook Pro 2016
*Google Chromebook Pixel, Pixelbook, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 201,
*Thinkpad x1 tablet, LG Gram 15, New Nokia N1 Tablet,
*Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Tab S3, ASUS ZenPad 3S 10,
*Nintendo Switch, Nexus 5X/6P, LG G5 G6,
*Samsung S8, HTC 10, Nokia N1, OnePlus 2，
*Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL, Lenovo zuk Z1, Nubia Z9 and more.
Standard USB-A Port Compatible Devices:(Cable is not included)
Apple iPhone 7, Se, 6s, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S, iPad Pro/Mini/Air
Necteck provides 12-month free warranty with high quality after-sales service
1 x Type-C PD Charger Station
1 x USB-IF certified USB 2.0 Type-C to C Cable (3ft)
Q: Why it’s not showing “fast/quick charging” on my smartphone, Like Samsung, Essential Phone?
A: 1. Due to the different protocol, some devices use QC protocol like Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G5 may NOT show "fast charging"
- Essential phone not only supports 9V rail, but also support 12V charging rail too(they advertise 9V3A only), so when the phone is charging at 12V rail, the charging current decrease (but overall charging voltage does NOT change, still 27W Max). the Essential phone maybe only monitors the current for charging speed showing “charging rapidly or slowly”, that’s why you will receive the “charging slowly” message sometimes, but the actual charging speed is faster, or at least, NOT slower.
- the charging speed will decrease when mostsmartphones get more charged, it will reduce from high Voltage to 5V when the phone is above certain battery percentage for safety and thermal
Q: The Charger only charge my device at 5V
A : 1. It may take 10~20 seconds for the device and charge to negotiate before increase the charging voltage.
- for some smartphones like iPhone X, 8, the charging voltage will decrease to 5V when the percentage/ thermal reach certain level.
Q: The charger does not charge full speed as advertised, why is that?
A : 1. Check the maximum power your device can draw first, your device may have the limitation for the maximum power input.
- If you use USB-C Hub with PD, it's very likely the Hubs will consume a portion of power so the actual charging watts will be reduced on your end device.
- Only use the certified cable for optimal performance, if the charger itself is above 60W, make sure to use USB-C cable with 5A/100W capability.
Q: Can I use the charger that output more power through USB-C than the maximum of the phone can draw?
A: Yes, that's actually the beauty of the USB-C Power Delivery technology.