USB Type C Cable, Nekteck USB 3.1 USB-C to USB A Male 56k ohm resistor 3.3ft
- Conforms to the USB Type-C Specification version 1.1 and approved by Benson Leung, 56k ohm pull-up resistor, which ensures a safe maximum charging speed. No damage to your legacy USB hub.
- Reversible Connector: With the latest and most advanced USB C connector allows you to charge and sync USB-C devices and never have to worry about plugging in upside down.
- The cutting edge USB 3.0 hi-speed data transmission up to 5 Gbps with backwards compatibility to 2.0 and charging power up to 3A.
- 3.3Ft Cable; extends connection to your device up to 3.3ft in distance
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a USB Type-C connector, such as Apple New 12 inch Retina MacBook, HTC 10, Nokia N1, LG G5/G6, Asus Zen AiO, Lumia 950/ 950XL, HP Pavilion x2, ASUS Zenpad S 8.0, Google ChromeBook Pixel, Nexus 5X/6P, Pixel/ Pixel XL, Galaxy Tabpro S, Nextbit Robin
Nekteck Gen 1 USB-C to USB-A Cable
The Nekteck 1st Gen USB-C to USB-A Cable is the cable you need to connect your PC or Mac to USB-C enabled portable devices, such as your Tablet or Smartphone. With the USB 3.1 Cable you can count on simple plug and play connectivity. Moving large files or transferring movies can be done in seconds, at twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20x faster than USB 3.0, all while charging your device with up to 60 Watts (3 Amp) power delivery, where supported. It has a transfer speed of up to 10Gbps, eliminating the hassle of any installation or set-up process. The 3.3Ft length comes handy to place devices away from the connection point. Buy the Nekteck 1st Gen USB-C to USB-A Cable right away!
The connector has a rated durability of 10,000 uses, making it sufficiently robust for even the most demanding users. This premium cable is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0.
1 x Nekteck USB 3.1 USB Type C (USB-C) to USB Type A Cable